ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 6-12, 2013:
Wednesday, Feb. 6
• Animal bite at the 5900 block of Ashland Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 2000 block of Honey Bear Drive in Orange.
• Assault at the 2300 block of Tram Road in Vidor.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 100 block of Texla Road in Vidor. A trailer was reported as stolen.
Thursday, Feb. 7
• Fraud at the 11900 block of Hwy. 62 in Mauriceville.
• Assault at the 7600 Sandra Lane in Orange.
• Sexual assault at the 7300 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Warrant service at the 100 block of Pine Forest Drive in Vidor.
Friday, Feb. 8
• Assault near Hwy. 62 and FM 105 in Orange.
Sunday, Feb. 10
• Theft at the 3600 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Welfare concern at the Orange County side of the Memorial Bridge. A car was stopped and a man was found to be sleeping inside. The man was arrested for public intoxication.
Monday, Feb. 11
• Burglary at the 2300 block of FM 3247 in Orange.
• Burglary at the 5300 block of College Street in Orange.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
• Suspicious vehicle near Bessie Heights Road and Turner Road in Orange.
• Burglary at 8400 block of Chaucer Drive in Orange.
• Information at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. An inmate was reportedly attempting to get witnesses to change their statements.
• Criminal mischief at the 3300 block of Claire Street in Orange.
• Runaway near the area of West Wooten Street in Orange.
• Discharge of firearm at the 5800 block of Jefferson Street in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office