ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Oct. 23 - Oct. 28, 2013:
Wednesday, Oct. 23
• Burglary of a building at the 500 block of Owens Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 2400 block of FM 1131 in Vidor. A DeWalt brick saw and Black and Decker saw valued at $400 were reported as stolen.
• Theft at the 16600 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Thursday, Oct. 24
• Assist another agency at the 1400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Rose City. A deputy assisted the Rose City Marshall where a man was arrested and transported to the Orange County Jail.
• Harassment at the 800 block of Division Street in Orange.
• Assist another agency at the 3300 block of Edgar Brown Drive in Orange. A person was arrested for public intoxication.
• Welfare check at the 3600 block of Main Street in Vidor. A man was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 7100 block of Windy Lane in Orange.
• Disturbance noise at the 400 block of Florence Street in Vidor. A man was arrested.
Friday, Oct. 25
• Criminal mischief at the 6100 block of Gulf Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a building at the 5700 block of Ashland in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 3200 block of Stuart Drive in Orange.
Saturday, Oct. 26
• Assault near Sparks and Juanita Road in Mauriceville.
• Assault on Westbend in Orange.
Sunday, Oct. 27
• Theft at the 100 block of Nelson Street in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 10200 block of Old Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Monday, Oct. 28
• Recovery f property at the 2300 block of Ellis Street in Orange. Property believed to be taken in a burglary was recovered.
• Traffic stop at the 6600 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange. A female was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 2400 block of St. James Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 6200 block of Cormier Road in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office