ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Oct. 2 - Oct. 8, 2013:
Thursday, Oct. 3
• Burglary of a habitation at the 3200 block of Lawn Oaks Drive in Orange.
• Assault at the 8400 block of Old Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 7600 block of Linscomb in Vidor.
• Suspicious vehicle at the 3100 block of Texas Ave. in Bridge City. Two men were arrested for possession of marijuana.
Friday, Oct. 4
• Disturbance at the 4500 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
• Unusual circumstances at the 7700 block of Sandbar Road in Orangefield. Possible narcotics were found on a student.
• Theft at the 4500 block of Brook Hollow in Vidor.
Saturday, Oct. 5
• Suspicious vehicle a the 11200 block of Hwy. 12 in Mauriceville. A man was taken into custody for outstanding warrants and a report was made for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Disturbance at the 6400 block of Sagebrush in Orange.
• Pursuit at the 10500 FM 105 in Orange. A deputy attempted a traffic stop and the person disregarded the deputy. After stopping on Garrison, the driver fled on foot into a wooded area. The person was identified but not apprehended at the time. Charges for evading arrest with a vehicle have been filed.
Sunday, Oct. 6
• Disturbance at the 4000 block of Cambridge in Orange.
• Assault at the 5100 block of Woodland Circle in Orange.
• Trespass at the 6600 block of Morris Road in Orange. Three individuals were taken in to custody for burglary of a motor vehicle.
• Theft at the 18000 Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Monday, Oct. 7
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 6500 block of Woodridge Drive in Orange.
Tuesday, Oct. 8
• Theft at the 14900 block of Hwy. 1442 in Orange. A riding lawnmower was reported as stolen.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office