The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Aug. 27 -Sept. 2, 2013:
Tuesday, Aug. 27
• Theft at the 300 block of Lost Lake Lane in Vidor.
• Burglary of a building at the 1300 block of Evangeline Lane in Vidor.
Wednesday, Aug., 28
• Suspicious circumstances at the Restlawn Cemetery located near North Main Street and FM 1132 in Vidor. A package was left at a grave.
• Burglary of a building at the 9100 block of Stonewood Drive in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 6000 block of Williamson Road in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Thursday, Aug. 29
• Theft at the 6900 block of Bessie Heights Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 300 block of Pine Shadows Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 4400 block of Church House Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 5300 block of Humble Street in Orange.
Friday, Aug. 30
• Disturbance at the 100 block of Tyler Road in Bridge City.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 100 block of Evangeline Drive in Vidor.
Saturday, Aug. 31
• Sexual assault was reported in the Vidor area.
• Theft at the 3800 block of North Tram Road in Vidor. A boat, motor and trailer were reported stolen.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. Two subjects were arrested for public intoxication.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 9800 block of Old Highway 87 in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 300 block of East Susan in Orange. A person reported the tires of his vehicle had been flattened.
• Narcotics at the 300 block of Spooner in Bridge City. A search and arrest warrant executed at the located revealed methamphetamines, possible LSD and three firearms. Four males and two females were arrested.
Sunday, Sept. 1
• Disturbance at the 12100 block of Sandridge Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 600 block of Kathy Street in Orange.
Monday, Sept. 2
• Vehicle fire at the 2300 block of Inwood in Vidor. Investigation into the fire determined the fire was arson.
• Assault at the 1200 block of Honeybee Street in Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 9300 block of Trinity Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 9200 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office