ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from March 20 - 26, 2013.
Wednesday, March 20
• Theft at the 3800 block of Windy Lane in Orange.
• Theft at the 7500 block of Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
• Disorderly conduct at the 7300 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
Thursday, March 21
• Fraud at the 500 block of Teal Road in Orange.
• Traffic accident at the 300 block of Lost Lake Lane in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 2500 block of West Norman Circle in Orange.
• Fraud at the 4600 block of Elliott Street in Vidor.
• Vicious animal at the 200 block of Robin in Rose City.
Friday, March 22
• Burglary at the 7000 block of Bilbo Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 18200 block of Hwy. 62 in Mauriceville.
• Fraud at the 3400 block of Dearing Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 3800 block of Hwy. 87 in Bridge City.
Saturday, March 23
• Disturbance at the 2300 block of North Main Street in Vidor. A person was arrested.
• Disturbance at the 7200 block of Linscomb in Vidor.
• Theft at the 500 block of Courtland Street in Vidor.
Sunday, March 24
• Disturbance at the 3800 block of Barnhill in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 900 block of Old hwy. 90 in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 2600 block of FM 3247 in Orange.
Criminal mischief at the 6900 block of Bessie Heights Road in Orange. Four tires were reported as flatten on three vehicles.
• Missing person at the 1900 block of Concord in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 5200 block of Harmon Road in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 9000 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Assault at the 8900 block of Kristi Lane in Orange.
Monday, March 25
• Criminal mischief at the 3200 block of Little Cypress Drive in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 6300 block of Not Possum Drive in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 300 block of Claiborne Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 100 block of FM 1078 in Orange.
Tuesday, March 26
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 1400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
• Harassment at the 5600 block of Broussard Circle in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office