ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 20 - 26, 2013:
Wednesday, Feb. 20
• Search warrant on Lamueral Willey Road in Mauriceville. Orange County Sheriff’s office assisted Homeland Security Investigations with an execution of a search warrant.
• Fraud at the 11300 block of Hwy. 12 in Mauriceville. A person attempted to pass counterfeit money at that location.
• Traffic stop near Simmons and North Main in Vidor. A man was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and synthetic marijuana.
• Disturbance at the 700 block of West Tram Road in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 800 block of Gum Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 100 block of Lakeview Road in Vidor.
Thursday, Feb. 21
• Suspicious person near IH-10 and FM 1442 in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
• Burglary at the 2600 block of Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 3400 block of Tanniel Lane in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 7300 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Assault at the 100 block of Texla Road in Vidor.
Friday, Feb. 22
• Discharge of a firearm at the 4100 block of Hwy. 105 in Vidor. Deputies were dispatched to the Pine Forest Elementary School in reference to the residence next door shooting guns.
• Theft at the 1300 block of Evangeline Lane in Vidor.
• Fraud at the 3600 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 6700 block of Exxon Street in Orange.
• Burglary at the 1100 block of Central Drive in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 1500 block of Terry Road in Vidor.
Saturday, Feb. 23
• Disturbance at the 400 block of Tennyson Drive in Orange. One person was arrested.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 6500 block of Horseshoe Bend in Orange. A trailer was reported as stolen.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle on Mansfield Ferry Road in Vidor. A gooseneck trailer was reported as stolen.
• Theft at the 3600 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 100 block of Yeager Road in Vidor.