ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from April 24 - 30, 2013:
Wednesday, April 24
• Burglary at the 7500 block of Highway 12 in Vidor.
Thursday, April 25
• Burglary at the 12500 block of FM 1130 in Orange. The front door of a residence was kicked in during the daylight hours and several personal items were removed.
• Theft at the 800 block of Center Street in Bridge City.
• Disturbance at the 2700 Gaylynn Drive in Orange. A mailbox was reported as damaged.
• Assault at the 5900 block of Van Dee in Vidor.
Friday, April 26
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. An inmate was missing money from his inmate account.
• Disturbance at the 9300 block of Tulane Road in Orange.
Saturday, April 27
• Theft at the 1100 block of West Bluff Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 17000 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Sunday, April 28
• Disturbance at the 7500 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Stolen vehicle at the 4700 block of Elk Drive in Orange.
Monday, April 29
• Theft at the 9400 block of hwy. 12 in Mauriceville.
• Criminal mischief at the 800 block of Brad Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 13300 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 6200 block of Johnson Road in Orange.
• Assault at the 2800 block of Abes Drive in Orange.
Tuesday, April 30
• Assault at the 2900 block of Hwy. 105 in Vidor.
• Theft at the 100 block of Patillo Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 5500 block of Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 7500 block of Circle 10 in Orange.
• Suspicious circumstance at the 1200 block of Randi Street in Vidor. A person was arrested at the scene.
• Disturbance at the 3300 block of Stuart Drive in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office