The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Dec. 11 - Dec. 16, 2013:
Wednesday, Dec. 11
• Fire investigation at the 1500 block of Ogden Street in Vidor. After the fire was extinguished, a deceased male was located inside the trailer.
• Welfare concern at the 100 block of Lewis Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 9800 block of State Hwy. 12 in Orange.
Thursday, Dec. 12
• Burglary of a building at the 4000 block of Roberts Street in Orange.
Friday, Dec. 13
• Suspicious vehicle at the 3800 block of Barnhill Street in Vidor. A male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
• Disturbance at the 3900 block of Farm to Market 1078 in Orange. A man was arrested for assault and resisting arrest, search or transport.
Saturday, Dec. 14
• Shooting at the 2300 block of Oilla Road in Orange.
• Suspicious circumstances at the 4800 block of Monroe Street in Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 3300 block of Stuart Drive in Orange.
Sunday, Dec. 15
• Assault at the 6700 block of Ray Willey Road in Orange.
• Fraud at the 2500 block of Main Street in Vidor. A counterfeit twenty dollar bill was recovered.
• Disturbance at the 2300 block of St. James Street in Vidor.
• Stolen vehicle at the 5300 block of Colony Lane in Orange.
Monday, Dec. 16
• Theft on Mansfield Ferry Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1700 block of Owens Illinois Road in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office