The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Dec. 4 - Dec. 9, 2013:
Wednesday, Dec. 4
• Discharge of a firearm at the 400 block of Connolly Road in Vidor.
• Missing person at the 7000 block of Boilermaker Drive in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 100 block of Lakeview Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 400 block of Connolly Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 3100 block of Timberlake Street in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 1100 block of Gaulding Street in Vidor. A four-wheeler was reported as stolen.
• Assault at the 5700 block of Woodland Drive in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 1500 block of Cheyenne Drive in Vidor.
Thursday, Dec. 5
• Suspicious vehicle at the 11500 block of Old Highway 62 in Orange. One person was arrested for city of Orange warrants.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 3700 block of Shirley Street in Orange.
• Missing person at the 100 block of Pug Street in Vidor.
Friday, Dec. 6
• Forgery at the 5700 block of Old Highway 90 in Orange.
• Assault at the 600 block of Polk Street in Orange.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• Disturbance at the 2300 block of Ellis Street in Orange. A person was taken into custody.
• Traffic stop near Farm to Market 1132 and State Highway 12 in Vidor. A man was arrested for an outstanding felony warrant. The passenger was also arrested for outstanding warrants, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance.
• Threats at the 500 block of Needles Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1100 block of Mitzi Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 3900 block of Carter Road in Vidor.
Sunday, Dec. 8
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 7400 block of Head Street in Orange. A motorcycle was reported as stolen.
• Burglary of a building at the 6200 block of Cormier Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a building at the 6300 block of Cormier Road in Orange.
• Cruelty to animal on Farm To Market 1135. A mother dog and her puppies were abandoned on the side of the road.
• Two calls for a disturbance at the 8300 block of Farm to Market 105 in Orange. The calls were just over one hour apart. A male was placed under arrest.
Monday, Dec. 9
• Burglary of a building at the 12400 block of Farm to Market 1442 in Bridge City.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office