ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Sept. 24 - Sept. 30, 2013:
Tuesday, Sept. 24
• Theft at the 1200 block of Pine Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 8800 block of Cajun Way in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 1700 block of Carpenter Street in Vidor. A person reported eight pairs of jeans and a 32” flat screen television as stolen.
• Deadly conduct at the 1000 block of Honeysuckle in Orange. A woman reported a person attempted to run over her.
• Suspicious vehicle on Isabell Road in Orange. Two men found behind a vacant residence were arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
• Traffic stop at the 3500 block of Wendy Street in Orange. The driver was arrested for driving while license invalid and the passenger was taken into custody for an outstanding warrant in Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 800 block of Amber Kay Road in Orange.
• Assault at the 300 block of Spooner in Orange.
• Theft at the 6000 block of Hwy. 105 in Orange.
• Sexual assault reported in the Orange area.
• Disturbance at the 5700 block of Barrett Street in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 1000 block of Terry Road in Vidor. A woman was arrested for outstanding warrants and a man was arrested for public intoxication.
Thursday, Sept. 26
• Theft at the 20700 block of FM 1130 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 4600 block of Scales Lane in Orange. A man was taken into custody for an outstanding warrant.
• Criminal mischief at the 3600 block of North Main in Vidor.
Friday, Sept. 27
• Disturbance at the 3500 block of Dronett Street in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 400 block of Buster Street in Orange. A person was arrested for criminal trespass, criminal mischief and resisting arrest.
• Burglary of a building at the 1300 block of East Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 1100 block of Henry Street in Vidor.