The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Sept. 17 - Sept. 23, 2013:
Tuesday, Sept. 17
• Narcotics incident at the 7300 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange. Several students at an area school were in possession of drug paraphernalia. The paraphernalia was seized and the students were cited.
• Theft at the 2500 block of Crestwood Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 6000 block of Williamson Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a building at the 2200 block of Pine Park Blvd. in Orange.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
• Burglary of a habitation at the 4600 block of Curtis Road in Vidor. A 42 inch television was reported as stolen.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 3500 block of North Tram Road in Vidor. A person reported jewelry and a laptop as stolen from the residence.
• Assault at the 13800 block of FM 1442 in Bridge City. A man was transported to the hospital.
• Disturbance at the 3200 block of Ann Drive in Orange. A man was taken into custody for family violence assault.
Thursday, Sept. 19
• Burglary of a building at the 5900 block of Rebel Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1200 block of Bourbon Street in Bridge City.
• Stolen vehicle at the 6200 block of FM 105 in Vidor. A motorcycle was reported as stolen.
• Disturbance at the 7000 block of Sandbar Road in Orange.
Friday, Sept. 20
• Burglary of a habitation at the 2500 block of Patillo Road in Bridge City.
• Assault at the 500 block of Kennedy Drive in Vidor.
Saturday, Sept. 21
• Disturbance at the 5500 block of Rebel Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Hwy. 1131 in Vidor. A woman reported being attacked by two women.
Sunday, Sept. 22
• Theft at the 600 block of Idylwood Street in Bridge City. Two aluminum boats were reported a stolen.
• Theft at the 1400 block of west Freeway Blvd. in Rose City.
• A stolen handgun was recovered during a traffic stop near 27th Street and Strickland in Orange.
Monday, Sept. 23
• Theft at the 500 block of Owens Road in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 2300 block of Main Street in Vidor. A company vehicle was reported as damaged by a recently terminated employee.
• Burglary of a building at the 4000 block of Hoo Hoo Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a building at the 100 block of Crosby Road in Vidor.
• Assault at the 800 block of Boxwood Street in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office