The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from July 9 - 15, 2013:
Tuesday, July 9
• Assault at the 900 block of Courmier Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance the 5800 block of Jefferson Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 2600 block of Baywood Street in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 700 block of Poplar Street in Vidor.
Wednesday, July 10
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange.
• Illegal dumping at the 1400 block of Mohawk Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 8600 block of Hwy. 12 in Orange.
• Suspicious person at the 6500 block of Horseshoe Bend in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Thursday, July 11
• Disturbance at the 900 block of Ricksha Street in Vidor.
• Threats at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. Two detained juveniles were waiting for court when one threatened to shoot several officers and blow up the courthouse.
• Assault at the 8000 block of Wade Road in Orange. A man was arrested for Class C assault family violence and retaliation on a public servant.
• Assault at the 200 block of Lakeview Road in Vidor.
Friday, July 12
• Assault at the 3100 block of Timberlake Street in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 8100 block of Quail Trail Road in Orange.
Saturday, July 13
• Traffic stop at the South area of South Main Street in Vidor. A man was lying partially in the roadway. The man was arrested for public intoxication.
• Burglary at the 1000 block of Sparrow Street in Vidor.
• Fire investigation on Tulane Road in Orange. An RV was stolen at the same location.
• Assault at the 1800 block of Fox in Orange.
Sunday, July 14
• Disturbance at the 1100 block of Mitzi Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 2800 block of Sycamore Street in Orange. A woman was arrested.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 200 block of Pine Shadow Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1500 block of Cheyenne Drive in Vidor.
Monday, July 15
• Theft at the 8800 block of Linscomb in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 14800 block of FM 1442 in Bridge City.
• Assault at the 1000 block of Cedar Lane in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office