ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Feb. 19 - Feb. 24, 2014:
Wednesday, Feb. 19
• Threats at the 19900 Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 100 block of Claire Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 4800 block of State Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
Thursday, Feb. 20
• Traffic stop at the 100 block of South Main Street in Vidor. Two persons were placed in custody.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 2900 block of Woodcock Street in Orange.
• Suspicious circumstances at the 10000 block of Farm to Market Road 105 in Orange.
Friday, Feb. 21
• Narcotics incident at the 7300 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Sexual assault at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. A woman went to the police station to report a rape.
Saturday, Feb. 22
• Welfare concern at the 11300 block of State Hwy. 12 in Mauriceville. An intoxicated male was asleep in a vehicle.
Sunday, Feb. 23
• Stolen motor vehicle at the 3600 block of Carpenter Circle in Orange.
• Discharge of a firearm at the 8500 block of Morgan Lane in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 4100 block of Main Street in Vidor.
Monday, Feb. 24
• Disturbance at the 3400 block of Elk Drive in Orange.
• Traffic stop near State Hwy. 105 and Cornell in Vidor. A person was arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• Criminal mischief at the 4600 block of Tram Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 700 block of Spoonmore Road in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 1200 block of West Circle Derive in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office