ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 29 - Feb. 4, 2014:
Wednesday, Jan. 29
• Theft at the 6200 block of Crosstimber Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Jan. 30
• Narcotics incident at the 7300 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 2800 block of East Murf Street in Orange.
Friday, Jan. 31
• Theft at the 3300 block of Claire Drive in Orange.
• Discharge of a firearm at the 2100 block of Farm to Market Road 3247 in Orange.
• Suspicious circumstances at the 2500 block of North Main Street in Vidor. One male and one female were arrested for theft.
Saturday, Feb. 1
• Disturbance at the 900 block of Yandell Street in Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 2400 block of Farm to Market Road 3247 in Orange.
Sunday, Feb. 2
• Disturbance at the 900 block of Twin Lakes in Mauriceville.
• Assault at the 300 block of Stateside Street in Vidor.
Monday, Feb. 3
• Assault at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. An inmate reported being assaulted by another inmate.
• Theft at the 19400 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Cruelty to animal at the 5100 block of Holly Lane in Bridge City.
• Fraud at the 5700 block of Turner Road in Orange.
• Suspicious person at the 9000 block of Terry Estates Drive in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office