ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Jan. 22 - Jan. 27, 2014:
Wednesday, Jan. 22
• Theft at the 5000 block of Farm to Market Road 1006 in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 20000 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
• Missing person in the area of Bailey’s Road in Orange.
• Threats at the 3400 block of Old Cattle Crossing Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 3000 block of Dempsey Drive in Orange.
• Theft near State Hwy. 87 and State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 1700 block of Fox Drive in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 800 block of Cherokee in Vidor. A female was arrested for public intoxication.
Thursday, Jan. 23
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Gum Hill Street in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 3800 block of Lane of the Oaks in Orange.
• Intoxicated pedestrian at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. A woman in the lobby of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office appeared to be intoxicated.
Friday, Jan. 24
• Narcotics incident at the 7300 block of State Hwy. 87 in Orange. A juvenile reportedly was in possession of marijuana.
• Intoxicated pedestrian at the 12100 block of State Hwy. 87 in Mauriceville. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
• Theft at the 9500 block of Twin Lakes Drive in Orange.
Saturday, Jan. 25
• Assault at the 2900 block of South Main Street in Vidor.
• Suspicious circumstances at the 600 block of Sweet Gum Street in Orange.
Sunday, Jan. 26
• Sexual assault at the 2500 block of Johnson Boulevard in Port Arthur. The assault is to have occurred in the Orange area.
• Disturbance at the 4000 block of Ella Lane in Vidor.
• Assault at the 800 block of Cherokee Street in Vidor.
Monday, Jan. 27
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street in Orange. An inmate reported funds missing from his commissary account.
• Disturbance at the 1400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 4300 block of McFarland Circle in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office