ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from May 21 - June 2, 2014:
Wednesday, May 21
• Theft at the 500 block of Creekwood Street in Vidor.
• Child abandonment in the Vidor area.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 13000 block of Quail Ridge in Orange.
Thursday, May 22
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 3100 block f Texas Ave. in Bridge City. A travel trailer reported as stolen was later located and two individuals were arrested.
• Vicious animal at the 8400 block of Bessie Heights Road. A vicious dog was reported at the location.
• Warrant service at the 4500 block of Linda Lane in Orange resulting in three arrests. One man was arrested for outstanding misdemeanor warrants. A man was arrested for an outstanding Federal Warrant, possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. A woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Theft at the Orangefield High School located at the 10000 block of Farm to Market Road in Orangefield.
• Sexual assault in the Vidor area.
• Assault at the 1100 block of Liberty Street in Vidor.
Friday, May 23
• Disturbance at the 18300 block of State Hwy. 62 in Orange. A woman was arrested for public intoxication.
• Disturbance at the 7000 block of Web Mar Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 100 block of Mockingbird Lane in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 2800 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 5500 block of West Roundbunch Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 1400 block of West Freeway in Vidor.
• Threats at the 4800 block of Caribou Drive in Orange.
Saturday, May 24
• Cruelty to animals at the 100 block of Loving Drive in Vidor.
• Theft at the 1300 block of Aery Road in Vidor.
• Illegal burning at the 6500 block of State Hwy. 12 in Vidor.
Sunday, May 25
• Assault at the 700 block of Idylwood Street in Bridge City.
• Theft at the 2800 block of Patillo Road in Bridge City.