The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from July 2 - 8, 2013:
Tuesday, July 2
• Disturbance at the 1300 block of Aloha Street in Vidor. A person was arrested for aggravated assault family violence with a weapon.
• Burglary at the 200 block of Spoonmore Road in Vidor.
Wednesday, July 3
• Criminal mischief at the 2100 block of FM 2802 in Orange.
• Assault at the 200 block of Carla Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 5800 block of Church House Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 1700 block of Concord Street in Orange.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 800 block of Texla Road in Vidor.
Thursday, July 4
• Theft at the 6600 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
• Theft at the 2500 block Barbara Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 800 block of Brad Lane in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 7700 block of Wade Road in Orange. A woman was reported as abusing 9-1-1.
• Disturbance at the 1500 block of Cheyenne Drive in Vidor.
Friday, July 5
• Animal bite at the 2900 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 1900 block of Concord Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 600 block of Lynn Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 9200 block of Westbend in Orange.
• Harassment at the Kent Street in Vidor.
Saturday, July 6
• Disturbance at the 2900 block of North Main Street in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 4700 block of Curtis Road in Vidor.
* Theft at the 2200 block of Woodland Ridge Drive in Orange.
• Assault at the 14000 block of Lantana in Orange. One person was arrested.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 3200 block of Paloma Street in Orange.
Sunday, July 7
• Theft at the 700 block of Evangeline Lane in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 10000 block of Hwy. 105 in Orange.
• Assault at the 7700 block of Big Oak Street in Orange.
• Found property at the 15600 block of FM 1442 in Orange. A vehicle was recovered and returned to the owner.
Monday, July 8
• Burglary at the 8000 block of FM 1130 in Orange.
• Runaway at the 3300 block of Sherwood Drive in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office