The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from July 23 - July 29, 2013:
Tuesday, July 23
• Attempted theft at the 7800 block of Garrison Road in Orange.
• Cruelty to animals at the 1800 block of Concord Street in Orange. Three horses were reported as not being properly fed.
• Theft at the 400 block of Boone Road in Vidor.
Wednesday, July 24
• Controlled substance at the 100 block of Morrell Street in Orange. A man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Disturbance at the 1100 block of Aery Road in Vidor. A man reported his wife assaulted him and his daughter.
Thursday, July 25
• Burglary at the 5800 block of Church House Road in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 2600 Barbara Street in Orange.
• Burglary in progress at the 100 block of Merlin in Orange.
Friday, July 26
• Runaway at the 200 block of Gum Hill Road in Bridge City.
• Burglary of a building at the 400 block of West Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
Saturday, July 27
• Criminal mischief at the 2900 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Shooting at the 6400 block of Chandler in Vidor.
• Assault at the 3300 block of Stuart Drive in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Sunday, July 28
• Burglary at the 300 block of Strapper Street in Bridge City.
• Assault at the 3600 block of Monroe in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 2500 block of Caney Creek Road in Vidor. A woman was arrested for burglary of a building.
• Disturbance at the 1300 block of Concord Street in Vidor. A man was arrested for assault.
• Assault at the 3600 block of Fishhook Lane in Orange.
Monday, July 29
• Burglary of a building at the 5800 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Runaway at the 9400 block of Hwy. 87 in Orange. The runaway was later located.
• Sexual assault of a child in Texas City.
• Theft at the 2300 block of Oilla Road in Orange.
• Missing person at the 500 block of East Freeway Blvd. in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office