The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Nov. 20 - 25, 2013:
Wednesday, Nov. 20
• Burglary of a building at the 2835 North Tram Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 5500 block of Turner Road in Orange. A cargo trailer was reported as stolen from a residence.
• Disturbance at the 9400 block of State Hwy. 12 in Orange.
• Threats at the 7700 block of Sandbar Road in Orangefield.
Thursday, Nov. 21
• Theft at the 3600 block of State Hwy. 87.
Saturday, Nov. 23
• Shooting near Lakeview in Vidor. A person received treatment for a self-inflicted gunshot to the hand. The injuries were not life threatening.
• Theft at the 600 block of Cherry Road in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 17000 State Hwy. 62 in Orange.
Sunday, Nov. 24
• Suspicious circumstances at the 2300 block of Ellis Street in Orange. A man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Theft at the 1300 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Vidor. A person reported appliances and copper wire as stolen from a residence.
• Theft at the 200 block of Crosby Road in Vidor.
Monday, Nov. 25
• Theft at the 12000 block of Duncanwoods in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 2500 block of Abes Road in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 13800 block of Farm to Market Road 1130 in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office