Friday, April 12
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in the 100 block of Vernon.
• Alarm in the 400 block of North Main.
• Threat in the 3300 block of Evangeline Drive.
• Suspicious activity in the 2400 block of State Highway 12.
• Harassment in the 1000 block of Orange Street.
• Disturbance in the 600 block of Park.
• Two people arrested for possession of controlled substance and possession of dangerous drug and another person arrested for possession of dangerous drug following report of disturbance in the 100 block of East Courtland.
• Person arrested for outstanding warrant in another jurisdiction, no insurance and traffic violations following traffic stop in the area of South Archie and West Courtland.
Saturday, April 13
• Disturbance in area of North Archie and West Tram.
• Disturbance in the 500 block of Luther Circle.
• Alarm in the 800 block of Edgewood.
• Alarm in the 500 block of East Bolivar.
• Threat in the 600 block of South Archie.
• Disturbance in the 800 block of West Railroad.
• Disturbance in the 1000 block of North Archie.
• Disturbance in the 400 block of Canal.
SOURCE: Vidor Police Department