The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from March 7-12, 2013:
Thursday, March 7
• Traffic stop near FM 408 and Roundbunch Road in Bridge City. A person was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
• Theft at the 100 block of Deckler Road in Vidor.
• Fraud at the 1200 block of Shamrock Street in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Ellis Lane in Vidor. A woman was transported to Hermann Baptist Hospital in Beaumont for injuries relating to an assault.
Friday, March 8
• Disturbance at the 8300 block of Highway 87.
• Disorderly conduct at the 200 block of Border Street. A woman reported receiving death threats from her husband.
• Criminal mischief near Mansfield Ferry Road and Highway 105.
• Pursuit on 7th Street in Orange. A man detained for a warrant fled from the courthouse. The man was captured and arrested for felony escape.
• Animal bite at the 8900 block of S. Terry Road in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 200 block of Hulett Street in Vidor.
• Stolen vehicle at the 5200 block of Atkinson Circle in Orange. A vehicle was reported as stolen. A person was located and arrested for the offense.
Saturday, March 9
• Burglary at the 100 block of Greathouse Street in Vidor.
• Theft at the 600 block of Lawrence Road in Orange.
• Burglary at the 6400 block of Blankenship Road in Vidor.
Sunday, March 10
• Assault at the 200 block of Birder Street in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 5700 block of Ashland Drive in Orange.
• Welfare concern near Terry Road and Cornell in Vidor. A man was arrested for public intoxication.
Monday. March 11
• Burglary at the 3500 block of Lakeview Cutoff Street in Vidor.
• Possession of a controlled substance at the 1400 block of Freeway Blvd. in Vidor. A woman was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana.
• Fraud at the 4900 block of Colony Drive in Orange.
Tuesday, March 12
• Burglary at the 1600 block of Mandi Road in Orange.
• Possession of a controlled substance at the 8300 block of Hwy. 12 in Orange. Two men were arrested for possession.
• Animal bite at the 700 block of Daniels Street in Vidor. A woman reported being bitten by a dog as she was riding her bicycle on Myrtle Street.
• Burglary at the 4500 block of North Tram Road in Vidor. Three air conditioners were reported as stolen.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office