ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Oct. 30 - Nov. 4, 2013:
Wednesday, Oct. 30
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 9400 block of Andy Lane in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 6100 block of Mesquite Drive in Orange.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 1500 block of Nottingham Drive in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 600 block of Four Oaks Ranch Road in Vidor.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 2900 Oilla Road in Orange. A boat was reported as stolen.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 3200 block of Lawn Oak Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 2300 block of 3rd Street in Orange.
• Suspicious vehicle near McGill and Kibodeaux in Orange. A man was arrested for public intoxication with three prior convictions class B misdemeanor.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 1100 block of Scott Drive in Vidor. An ATV and lowboy trailer were reported as stolen.
• Disturbance at the 5700 block of Dunromin Road in Orange. A shot gun was fired into the ceiling after an argument with a family member. A man was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon- family violence.
Thursday, Oct. 31
• Criminal mischief at the 200 block of Regina Road in Vidor. A report was filed for theft of service for an illegal water connection.
• Disorderly conduct at the 5300 block of Caribou Street in Orange.
• Theft at the 4500 block of Elk Drive in Orange.
Friday, Nov. 1
• Traffic stop at the 2500 block of Caney Creek Road in Vidor. A man was arrested.
• Suspicious vehicle heading north on Hwy. 62 approaching Mauriceville. A man was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• Burglary of a motor vehicle at the 7000 block of Bilbo Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 300 block of Susan Circle in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 4400 block of North Easy Street in Vidor.