ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Oct. 16 - Oct. 21, 2013:
Wednesday, Oct. 16
• Criminal mischief at the 300 block of Spooner in Orange.
• Theft at the 3100 block of Texas Ave. in Bridge City.
Thursday, Oct. 17
• Harassment at the 800 block of Division Street in Orange.
Friday, Oct. 18
• Criminal Mischief at the 3200 block of West Bluff Road in Orange.
• Burglary of habitation at the 7800 block of Wooten in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Sterling Street in Vidor.
Saturday, Oct. 19
• Traffic stop near Bessie Heights Road and FM 1442. A man was taken into custody for outstanding warrants and retaliation for making threats against an officer.
• Assault at the 3200 block of Linscomb Drive in Orange. A man was arrested for assault family violence.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 1200 block of Evangeline Lane in Vidor. A 52” television, several DVDs, pain medication and a jewelry box were reported as stolen.
• Theft at the 4100 block of Old Peveto Road in Orange. A utility trailer and riding mower were reported as stolen.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 3400 block of West Martin Street in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 3300 block of Carpenter Road in Orange. A person was taken into custody.
Sunday, Oct. 20
• Burglary of a building at the 6600 block of Pecamp in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 3600 block of Beadle Road in Orange. A citation was given to the dog’s owner.
• Trespass at the end of Wilkerson Road in Orange. A person was taken into custody.
Monday, Oct. 21
• Shooting at the 1200 block of Roberts Road in Vidor.
• Shooting at the 1800 block of Erin Drive in Vidor.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office