ORANGE — The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from July 30 - Aug. 5, 2013:
Tuesday, July 30
• Disturbance at the 2900 block of Lazy Lane in Orange. A female was arrested for public intoxication.
• Criminal mischief at the 2700 block of Foreman Road in Orange.
• Theft at the 2800 block of North Tram Road in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 5600 block of Broussard Circle in Orange.
• Burglary at the 7100 block of Linscomb Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 6600 block of Ray Willey Road in Vidor.
Wednesday, July 31
• Traffic stop at the 11000 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange. A man was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 3200 block of South Teal in Orange.
• Sex offender verification at the 100 block of Russell Road in Vidor. The deputy was advised that the subject was not living there.
• Theft at the 2900 block of Jackie Street in Orange.
• Criminal mischief at the 7700 block of Roger Street in Orange.
• Sexual assault of a child was reported in the Vidor area. A complaint was made in reference to indecency with a child.
• Theft at the 17000 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Assault at the 700 block of Linden Street in Vidor.
• Discharge of a firearm at the 1000 block of Pine cove in Vidor.
Thursday. Aug. 1
• Criminal mischief at the 200 block of Regina Road in Vidor.
• Theft at the 8600 block of Interstate 10 in Orange.
• Attempted theft at the 5400 block of Stanton Drive in Orange.
• Theft at the 2500 block of Spooner Street in Vidor.
• Threats at the 500 block of Doty Road in Vidor.
• Criminal mischief at the 200 block of Corbett Street in Vidor.
Friday, Aug. 2
• Disturbance at the 7200 block of Royal Oaks Circle in Orange.
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle at the 300 block of Pine Shadow Street in Vidor. The vehicle was located.
• Assault at the 17000 block of Hwy. 62 in Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation at the 9400 block of Twin Lakes in Orange.
• Assault at the 2700 block of Briggs Drive in Orange.