The Orange Leader
ORANGE COUNTY, Texas —
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Oct. 3 - Oct. 9, 2012.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
• Criminal mischief at the 8100 Old Highway 90 in Orange.
• Theft at the 300 block of Goss Road in Orange.
• Threats sent by text message at the 1200 block of Circle Drive in Vidor.
• Stolen boat at the 200 block of Oak Groves in Vidor.
• Theft at the 7000 block of Boilermaker Drive in Orange.
Thursday, Oct. 4
• Criminal mischief at the 200 block of Med Davis Drive in Orange.
• Assault of a child at the 9900 block of Winlin Drive in Orange.
Friday, Oct. 5
• Theft at the 4700 block of Tranquility Road in Orange.
• Arson at the 4800 block of Main Street in Vidor.
• Burglary of a residence at the 8600 block of Linscomb Road in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 3600 block of Ponderosa Street in Vidor.
Saturday, Oct. 6
• Assault at the 5800 block of Jefferson Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 1000 block of Emerald Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 100 block of Lakeview Road in Vidor.
Sunday, Oct. 7
• Copper theft at the 200 block of Linscomb in Vidor.
• Burglary at the 7800 block of Highway 87 in Orange.
• Credit card abuse at the 4700 block of Old Peveto Road in Orange.
• Violation of Protective order at the 4800 block of Main Street in Vidor.
Monday, Oct. 8
• Reckless driving near Highway 105 and FM 408.
• Fraud at the 5200 Colony Lane in Orange.
Tuesday, Oct. 9
• Burglary at the 7700 block of Wooten in Orange.
• Animal bite at the 2200 block of Linda Street in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office