ORANGE — Heavy rains have caused numerous reports of street flooding across the Southeast Texas region, including Orange County, such as this motorist driving through a flooded section of Green Avenue in downtown Orange on Thursday.
Other reports include:
• Main Street (FM 105) underpass @ IH-10 in Vidor.
• Water over road at Main (105) in front of WalMart in Vidor
• Water over road at Asher Turnaround @ IH-10 in Vidor
• The Port Arthur Police Department has shut down the Rainbow Bridge due to an 18-wheeler accident that has spilled diesel on the roadway. (at 10:30 a.m.)
• US 69 Northbound at Lucas Exit Ramp in front of Home Depot & US 69 frontage roads in both directions from Delaware to SH 105 in Beaumont.
• South bound, right lane of SH-124 from FM-1406 to LeBlanc Road in Winnie
Other Hardin County listings:
• FM421 in Lumberton near the park (Hardin County)
• SH 326 near FM 770 at Cypress Creek
• SH 105 & SH 326 in Sour Lake
• SH 105 at Pinewood
• FM 787 Jackson Loop to Phelps Rd
• FM 92 & FM 418
• SH-61 in Anahuac from FM-563 to South Main Street.
• FM 1010 and County RD 325 in Liberty County
• IH 10 WB Frontage Rd near Wallisville, just east of the Trinity River.
• IH 10 WB Frontage RD between SH 99 and SH 146 has water over the road. (Chambers County)
• FM1408 from US190E to County Rd. 282 is currently closed due to flooding (Jasper-area)
• Various sections of FM1747, beginning at the intersection of FM1747/US190W (Jasper County)