Employees of Pinehurst may be approved for a 2% cost of living adjustment.
The council will consider the raise for full-time and appointed employees during the 6 p.m. regular meeting on Tuesday.
Other items on the agenda include:
• Review budgeted expenditures for August 2012
• Consideration of approving budget amendment for the 2012/2013 fiscal year
• Considering a Resolution for the submission of a FY 2013-2014 CDBG grant application to the Texas Department of Agriculture
• An ordinance setting the total property tax rate at $0.69904/$100 value for the 2012 tax year.
• Consideration of approving the increase in revenue from property tax in the 2012/2013 budget compared to property tax received in the previous year in accordance with the Texas Local Government code 102.007(c).