ORANGE — The holiday music scene in Southeast Texas has had it fair share of quality concerts throughout the years. Below is a list of events from Nov. 22 through Nov. 28.
• Nov. 23, 2009 Rock band Hinder returned to Beaumont in support of its sophomore album, “Take It to the Limit,” for a special concert inside Ford Exhibit Hall at Ford Park. Special guests included Faktion and The Veer Union.
• Nov. 24, 1990 Country music group The Gatlin Brothers performed at the Lutcher Theater in downtown Orange.
• Nov. 24, 1966 Rock legend Jerry Lee Lewis performed inside the Beaumont Coliseum in support of his album, “Memphis Beat.”
• Nov. 25, 2008 Rock band Staind returned to Beaumont for the first time since 2006 with a performance inside Ford Arena in support of its August 2008 release, “The Illusion of Progress,” which features the chart topping single, “Believe.” Special guests included Seether and Papa Roach.
• Nov. 25, 1955 “The King of Rock n Roll,” Elvis Presley, performed this day at Woodrow Wilson High School in Port Arthur.