BEAUMONT — The amount of big name concert events in November doesn’t quite match up to the month of October, but the quality of artists performing during the month has been nothing short of sensational.
• Nov. 2, 2003 Dog Jam III was held at Ford Pavilion in Beaumont for the first time ever as more than 8,000 rock fans turned out for a concert featuring headliner 3 Doors Down, plus special guests Sevendust, Seether, and Shinedown, along with a dozen local bands on a total of three stages.
• Nov. 3, 2011 Rock band Adelita’s Way returned to Southeast Texas for a headlining showcase as part of the Ford Park SRO concert series in Beaumont with special guests Art of Dying, Emphatic and New Medicine.
• Nov. 4, 1994 Country music singer Trisha Yearwood performed at the Lutcher Theater in Orange.
• Nov. 6, 2010 Miranda Lambert performed inside Ford Arena in Beaumont to a near capacity crowd as she toured in support of her September 2009 release, “Revolution,” which features the singles “White Liar,” “The House That Built Me,” and more. Special guests included Eric Church and Josh Kelley.
• Nov. 7, 2008 Saliva performed at Scout Bar in downtown Beaumont in support of its forthcoming December release “Cinco Diablo.” Special guests included Drowning Pool and Tantric.
• Nov. 7, 1975 Rock band KISS performed inside McDonald Gym at Lamar University with special guest Mott the Hoople. The band had reason to celebrate as its career defining album “Alive!” was certified gold this same day.